Take your knitting projects with you in this stylish zippered project bag which will keep your yarn and project safe from dust, dirt and your pets. Easy to store your project safely inside, zip it up and store on a shelf, in a basket or hang from a hook. This is a perfect bag for a small knitting project, one or two skeins/cakes of yarn will fit in this bag along with a pair of circular or up to 10" straight knitting needles. This is a wedge-style bag that is sewn with love and care in my home-based New Orleans sewing studio and each bag features:
• 100% cotton fabric (fabric design positions may vary with each bag; zipper color may vary from photo)
• Fully lined with off-white muslin cotton fabric
• 4-fold, topstitched fabric handle with a swivel lobster clip that can be attached to either the D-ring on the side of the bag or used as a zipper-pull if attached to the zipper.
• Top-stitched to keep the zipper from catching in the seam
• All zipper bags feature boxed zipper tab construction
• Fleece lined (padded) to protect your contents
• Square Edge bottom so that the bag will sit on its own
• Spot cleaning recommended. Can be machine washed in cold water, on delicate cycle. Iron as needed.
• Sewn in a smoke free environment
• Dimensions: Approximately (11" x 6" x 3" base)
(28cm x 15cm x 7.6cm)
NOTE: Any items such as yarn, knitting needles or props used in the photos are NOT INCLUDED.
The bag will ship in 1-3 business days. All bags are shipped flat in a poly-wrap envelope.
Click on the "Shipping & Policies" tab to view the US and International shipping rates.
International packages will be shipped First Class International Mail which can take from 2-6 weeks to receive. Please be patient when ordering to receive your item and note that there might be VAT OR CUSTOMS CHARGES that may apply upon receipt of the order which the customer is solely responsible for. You can use this calculator to help calculate these charges:
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
May 19, 2021
This bag is well-made and perfect for socks at the ball games, just what I wanted it for! Will easily hold 2 balls of yarn for socks and my needles and notions. It is nice and thick so my needles don’t poke through and I love the detachable handle. Perfect!